Protected: Development Hub
Get into teaching with Venerable Bede Academy!
From 2022, Venerable Bede Academy will be working alongside Northern Lights Teaching Schools Alliance to provide quality teaching training. We are hugely excited about developing the next generation of the North East’s teachers.
Our school mission statement and ethos emphasise how we want all of our pupils to reach their full potential; this is reflected in the high level of teaching and teacher training that we aim to provide.
At Venerable Bede Academy we ensure:
- You will receive a fully supportive ITT or ECT programme, suited to your needs.
- You will have to opportunity to work collaboratively alongside both experienced teachers and fellow ITT students to develop your practice.
- All mentors are experienced practitioners who have been fully trained to support your professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to work with pupils across a wide variety of abilities and age ranges.
We offer Initial Teacher Training in a wide variety of subject areas; please click on the links below for further information.
- To apply for an ITT placement:
- For current vacancies and ECT roles:
- For more information about Northern Lights:
Login for current ITTs students: