Closing Date: 16 May 2023 (Vacancy Closed)
Salary: M1-M6 £28,000- £38,810 Per annum, pro rata salary starting point subject to experience
Fixed Term position required from September 2023
At St. Helen’s Primary School
£28,000- £38,810 Per annum, pro rata salary starting point subject to experience
Teachers’ Pay and Conditions
Northern Lights Learning Trust are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to join St Helen’s Primary School. We are looking to appoint a full time teacher. Candidates must be able to demonstrate high standards of classroom practice, good inter-personal skills and be supportive of the school’s ethos and values.
Are you enthusiastic, organised and welcoming?
Would you like to make a difference to children’s learning and well-being?
- Have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children.
- Support, nurture and understand with high expectations.
- Seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience.
- Communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
- Strive to be driven and proactive.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Show willingness to contribute to school life outside of the classroom.
- Consider yourself to be IT literate.
If so, we would really welcome your application
Applications must be received by 12 noon, Tuesday 16th May 2023
Short Listing will take place on Thursday 18th May 2023
Interviews will take place on Monday 22nd May 2023
HOW TO APPLY:
Letters of application should be returned with application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: St. Helen’s Primary School, Durham Street. Hartlepool. TS24 0HG
Applications will only be considered on receipt of a completed application form, CVs and other forms will not be accepted.
For further information, please contact Mrs Nicola Anderson, by emailing email@example.com or 01429 267038
This vacancy is now closed.