Closing Date: 29 Jun 2022 (Vacancy Closed)
Salary: £23,484 - £24,920 FTE (actual £19,849 - £21,063)
VENERABLE BEDE CE ACADEMY
Part of the Dayspring Multi Academy Trust.
The directors wish to appoint the following post to commence September 2022:
Pupil Behaviour and Intervention Worker
£23,484 – £24,920 FTE (actual £19,849 – £21,063)
(Term Time Only plus 10 days – 5 of these are inset days) Permanent Post 37 hours per week
The post holder will be a member of the Pastoral Team and will make a significant contribution in raising standards of behaviour for learning across all year groups.
This is a varied role which involves the following aspects:
- Play a coordination role across the different areas of the academy where behaviour intervention takes place.
- To work with pupils displaying behaviour concerns who may have been internally excluded, have returned from external exclusion or who are at risk of being excluded or permanently excluded.
- Manage and help deliver appropriate work (as part of a pupil’s curriculum) and help deliver an enrichment curriculum within the support areas of the academy.
- To work with and support pupils at risk of disaffection through inappropriate behaviour, ensuring they can access a broad and balanced curriculum, enabling them to cope with normal classroom routines.
- To assist with behaviour intervention strategies for individual and groups of pupils to promote a positive climate for learning.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 0191 5239745
Closing date: Wednesday 29th June at 12 noon Interviews to be held: Week beginning 4th July 2022
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Gemma Riley (Gemma.Riley@venerablebede.co.uk)
This vacancy is now closed.