Welcome to the Venerable Bede Church of England Academy. Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the procedures we have for keeping all children and staff safe.
The photographs below identify the members of staff who are part of the academy’s safeguarding team. This includes the Designated Safeguarding Lead, Deputies, and the Dayspring Trust’s Director responsible for safeguarding. If you have a concern about the welfare or safety of any of our pupils then please ask to speak with one of these members of staff straight away.
All visitors should:
- Report to Reception on arrival and where possible be able to present photographic identification when requested.
- Clearly wear the school visitor badge you have been given
- Be escorted around the premises by a member of staff if you have not provided an Enhanced DBS and a form of photographic ID
- Not use your mobile phone around school premises
- Appreciate that this is a place of learning and work where values such as tolerance, respect, kindness and politeness are to be displayed