|BTEC Business Enterprise Exam Board:||Pearson Edexcel|
|Summer 2022 Exam Dates:|
|Friday 13 May||1:00pm||Paper 1:||2 hours|
- Learners are required to complete and achieve all three components of the Pearson BTEC Level 1/Level 2 Tech Award in Enterprise qualification.
- Components 1 and 2 are assessed through internal assessment. Internal assessment for these components has been designed to relate to achievement of application of the conceptual underpinning for the sector through realistic tasks and activities. This style of assessment promotes deep learning through ensuring the connection between knowledge and practice.
- There is one external assessment, Component 3, which provides the main synoptic assessment for the qualification. Component 3 builds directly on Components 1 and 2, and enables learning to be brought together and applied to realistic contexts.
2022 Exam Board Advance Information/Adaptations:
Component 1: Exploring Enterprise (Non-Exam Assessment)
- Pupils are required to examine and complete all Component 1 assessment criteria, for all learning aims.
- However, the field of study has been reduced to examine one enterprise instead of two contrasting enterprises.
Component 2: Planning for and Running an Enterprise (Non-Exam Assessment)
- Learning Aims A and B are unchanged
- Learning Aim C is no longer required for this year
Component 3: Effective Digital Working Practices (Examination)
- No adaptations – all content to be examined in Component 3 external examination, worth 40% of the GCSE.
|Revision Key Terms|
Suggested Revision Websites: