Closing Date: 14 Aug 2023 (Vacancy Closed)
Salary: NJC SCP 22-26 £29,439-£32,909
Permanent position required as soon as possible at VENERABLE BEDE CE ACADEMY
NJC SCP 22-26 £29,439-£32,909
37 hours per week, all year round
Early and Late Shifts, Out of Hours Cover Green Book Pay and Conditions
The successful candidate should have:
- Have the experience to oversee the delivery of statutory compliance tasks
- Demonstrate high expectations of yourself and others.
- Enjoy working collaboratively, being innovative and creative
- Have the skills and knowledge to ensure the school is a safe and clean environment
- Possess excellent organisational and DIY skills
- Have an understanding when dealing with children and adults
- Keep calm under pressure whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Have an enthusiasm which would allow you to be supportive of the Trust and schools ethos’
If this is you, we would welcome your application
Applications must be received by: Monday 14th August 2023
Interviews will take place on: Friday 25th August 2023
HOW TO APPLY:
Completed application forms should be returned marked F.A.O Lisa Cockburn (COO) to email@example.com or by post to Emily Sanger, HR Assistant, Northern Lights Learning Trust, Spectrum Business Park, Building 2, Lighthouse View, Seaham SR7 7PR.
Applications will only be considered on receipt of an application form, CV’s and other forms of application will not be accepted. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is now closed.