Closing Date: 20 Mar 2023 (Vacancy Closed)
Salary: MPS/UPS, starting point subject to experience
VENERABLE BEDE CE ACADEMY
TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS
Permanent for September 2023
MPS/UPS, starting point subject to experience
Teacher’s pay and conditions
Full time position
The Directors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and well qualified Teacher of Mathematics to join our Academy from September 2023.
A recruitment and retention allowance may be available for the right high calibre candidate who is able to demonstrate their experience and skills, through the interview process; and who is looking for the opportunity to grow and develop their leadership experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative practitioner to join our supportive, enthusiastic and collaborative Mathematics Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a highly motivated and inspirational mathematician with excellent subject knowledge, able to ignite interest in Mathematics from both pupils and colleagues.
- Have a direct impact in developing our maths department to make it even better, and to help grow within our talented maths team to secure the very best outcomes for pupils at our academy.
- Have the desire and commitment to raise the achievement of all pupils by developing exciting and engaging learning experiences regardless of prior attainment.
- Be highly committed to engage all pupils and build excellent positive relationships.
- Be active in working to develop your own teaching practice and take full advantage ofour dedicated CPD and support network
- Be a role model to our pupils.If this is you, we would really welcome your application
Applications must be received by: Monday 20th March 2023 at 12pm.
Short Listing will take place on: Tuesday 21st March 2023.
Interviews will take place on: Friday 24th March 2023.
HOW TO APPLY:
Letters of application should be returned, along with a Northern Lights Learning Trust application form, to email@example.com or by post to Tracy Gray at Venerable Bede CE Academy Tunstall Bank, Ryhope, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR2 0SX
Applications will only be considered on receipt of an application form, CV’s and other forms of application will not be accepted. Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. For further information, please contact the school on 0191 5239745.
This vacancy is now closed.