Closing Date: 10 Aug 2020 (Vacancy Closed)
Salary: £17,364 - £17,711 (Pro-Rata for Number of Term Time Weeks Worked)
Permanent Post 32.5 hours per week
This is a varied role which involves the following aspects:
- To support pupils with attendance issues and to implement improvement strategies
- To complete home-visits as part of first-day responses and targeted attendance improvement strategies
- To provide administrative support for the pupil welfare team
- To provide pastoral support to pupils as part of the pupil welfare team
- You should have experience of working with children displaying challenging issues and/or attendance issues, be a team player and be keen to make a difference to the lives of our pupils.
Interviews to be held on Friday 21st August 2020
This vacancy is now closed.