|Geography Exam Board:||AQA|
|Summer 2022 Exam Dates:|
|Monday 23 May||9:00am||Paper 1||1 hour 30 mins|
|Tuesday 7 June||1:00pm||Paper 2||1 hour 15 mins|
|Tuesday 14 June||9:00am||Paper 3||1 hour|
There are three exam papers designed to assess the knowledge and skills covered in the GCSE Geography course:
- Paper 1: Living with the physical environment
- Paper 2: Challenges in the human environment
- Paper 3: Geographical applications
2022 Exam Board Advance Information/Adaptations:
- Optionality introduced for Paper 2. We have studied and fully covered section B – pupils should therefore answer SECTION B in PAPER 2.
- Fieldwork not required.
- Familiar fieldwork questions removed from Paper 3.
- No advance information about content on exams.
- There are no changes to Paper 1: Living with the physical environment.
|GCSE Geography – Plan|
Suggested Revision Websites:
GCSE Bitesize – https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/examspecs/zy3ptyc
Cool Geography – https://www.coolgeography.co.uk/
OMG Revision Channel – https://www.youtube.com